MentalBoss Terms of Service
Usage and Privacy Statement
- This contract covers individuals and companies who has the rights of MentalBoss and all users and companies that using MentalBoss software. All parties who downloaded or used the Software are deemed to have accepted this contract.
- Users are responsible for using the program in accordance with the law. MentalBoss can not be held responsible for illegal use.
- Any person or company who starts to use the demo by downloading or purchasing the program is responsible personally for obtaining the necessary permissions for the use of all the features described in the program's website, as required by law.
- Users are personally responsible for taking the necessary precautions for the protection or confidentiality of their data.
- MentalBoss does not store any data belonging to the user on its own servers, it does not reach any of your information. It attaches great importance to the data confidentiality of the companies and does not record any information so that it can be recorded on its own control. If you request them, this information does not given to you. For this reason, it is their responsibility to take precautions to keep the necessary data.
- The MentalBoss software manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any loss of commercial, moral, business, time and all sorts of losses arising from program errors. Anyone who has downloaded and uses it is expected that this program require a number of bugs and updates, like every other program.
- For program license payments, refund is not possible in case of dissatisfaction or for a different reason. It is the choice of MentalBoss officials to evaluate your return claim as positive or negative.
The following definitions apply to these Terms:
- The "Service" refers to all software, mobile apps, websites, and related services provided to You by MentalBoss.
- "Staff Monitoring Application" refers to MentalBoss’s software application that allows Users to track time worked, activities, locations, and other related information for individuals within the User’s organization. The Staff Monitoring Application is one aspect of the Service provided by MentalBoss under these terms.
- "Staff" refers to an individual within a User’s organization who is subject to the Staff Monitoring Application.
- "Project Management Application" refers to MentalBoss’s web-based project management tool that allows Users to organize, assign, and track progress on tasks.
- "MentalBoss Talent" refers to a web-based directory that allows Users to post or view information about services for hire and qualifications of the Users.
- "You," "Your," or "User" refers to anyone accessing or subject to the Service, including any Staff member, or user of the Project Management Application or MentalBoss Talent.
2. License for Use of the Service; Identity Authentication
The Service is licensed for use only under these Terms. MentalBoss reserves all rights not expressly granted to You, including title and exclusive ownership of the Service, any and all software or updates thereto and source code for the Service.
Upon registering for the Service, MentalBoss gives You the right to install the Service for use by the total number of Users You identify and authorize. The Service may not be used or accessed by (a) individuals who are not named individuals; or (b) any other software or hardware device that does not require a named individual to use or access it. A named individual means an individual identified by You by name who is authorized to use the Service, regardless of how such access occurs or if such individual uses any hardware or software that reduces the apparent number of users who are using the Service, such as by using a terminal service. The Service may not be used or accessed by any other software or hardware device that does not require an individual to use or access it. MentalBoss reserves the right at any time to require You to provide a list of the named individual(s).
You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublease the Service. These Terms will govern any upgrades provided by MentalBoss that replace and/or supplement the original Service. You agree to use your best efforts to protect the Service and upgrades from unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, publication or alteration.
3. MentalBoss Talent
MentalBoss provides the MentalBoss Talent application to its Users at no charge. MentalBoss does not condition a User’s participation in MentalBoss Talent on the use or purchase of any other MentalBoss products or services (or vice versa). MentalBoss does not condition the receipt of any benefit to a MentalBoss Talent user upon the use of any other MentalBoss product or service.
4. Installation, Customization, and Updates
Installation of the Service and any required modification of the Service to accommodate Your computer system must be performed by You. All updates, upgrades, enhancements and modifications to the Service MUST be performed by MentalBoss. Such updates include any changes or improvements to the Service, whether arising out of the Service’s particular configuration for Your use or otherwise. At all times while these Terms are in effect, You shall provide MentalBoss with access to Your computer system so that MentalBoss may install all updates. Failure to allow MentalBoss to install updates or to compensate MentalBoss for the installation of updates automatically terminates all warranties for any purpose related to the Service as well as Your license to use the Service.
5. Term and Fees
Provided prior notice of pricing is given to You, MentalBoss reserves the right to charge You for use of the Service on a periodic (e.g., weekly or monthly) basis or otherwise. These Terms shall begin upon Your registration for the Services and shall continue until Your use of the Service is terminated by you or by MentalBoss. You are responsible for all fees due to MentalBoss and any compensation due to any Marketplace Member prior to the termination date.
Upon the termination of these Terms, the Service and all updates may cease to properly function and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Service shall terminate. Your rights under these terms will automatically terminate without notice from the MentalBoss if You fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. Further, MentalBoss may terminate the Service for any action taken by You that MentalBoss believes in its sole discretion is an inappropriate use of the Service even if not specifically detailed by these Terms, including, any use of the Service that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Any warranty regarding the Service will automatically terminate without notice if You fail to comply with any provision these Terms. The parties expressly acknowledge and agree that all provisions of these Terms that concern Copyright or other protectable interests of MentalBoss shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding termination of any warranty or use of the Service.
7. Proprietary Nature of the Service
The Service is proprietary to, and a valuable trade secret of MentalBoss. You acknowledge the Service contains proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and service marks, and that You will only use such proprietary content, information, or materials for permitted uses under these Terms. The Service is entrusted to You only for the purposes set forth in these Terms. You will not reverse engineer, duplicate, translate, modify, copy, printout, disassemble, decompile or otherwise tamper with the Service or any software provided therewith. The parties acknowledge that any violation of this provision will cause irreparable harm to MentalBoss. As a consequence, the parties agree that if You fail to abide by these Terms, MentalBoss will be entitled to specific performance, including immediate issuance of a temporary restraining order or preliminary injunction enforcing these Terms, and to judgment for damages caused by such breach, and to any other remedies provided by law.
8. Consent to Use of Data
9. Content and Linking to Other Websites
The Service may enable access to the MentalBoss Talent and the parties’ websites, as well as the websites of third parties (collectively, the "Websites"). The Websites may display, include, or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties, including Your data, or provide links to additional third-party websites ("Data and Materials"). By using the Service, You acknowledge and agree that MentalBoss is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright or trademark compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of the Websites. MentalBoss does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any data and materials on the Websites. To the extent You choose to access such Websites, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including, but not limited to, applicable local laws. MentalBoss reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Websites at any time without notice. In no event will MentalBoss be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Websites. MentalBoss may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Websites, in any case and without notice or liability. You agree to use the Websites at Your sole risk and that MentalBoss shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
10. User Content
You agree that all information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, software, or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through the Service ("User Content") is your sole responsibility. MentalBoss claims no ownership or control over any User Content. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant MentalBoss a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, and adapt, such User Content to provide the Service to You. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be shared or made available to the general public, including through MentalBoss Talent, you grant MentalBoss a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through the Service and for the purpose of promoting MentalBoss and its services.
As a condition of using the Service, You agree not to use the Service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. You represent that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of the Service, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed in the Service retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
MentalBoss may review and refuse to accept or remove any User Content in its sole discretion. MentalBoss reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Services for violating these terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. MentalBoss may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for MentalBoss, damage MentalBoss’s public image or business. It is MentalBoss’s policy to terminate the accounts of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others.
Any profile You submit must accurately describe You, as an individual person, or an agency or organization that you are authorized to create a profile for. Profiles derived from User Content may be made available through the Service. MentalBoss does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived profiles, which may differ significantly from User Content.
11. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to the Service and is accessible in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact MentalBoss by email at info@MentalBoss.com or by regular mail at: MentalBoss
12. Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MENTALBOSS CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. AS SUCH, YOU SHALL NOT RELY EXCLUSIVELY ON THE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON. THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING RELATED THERETO ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND MENTALBOSS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING RELATED THERETO, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MENTALBOSS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
13. Limitation of Liability
MENTALBOSS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST MENTALBOSS ARISING OUT OF THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST MENTALBOSS AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT INFORMATION CONTENT DISPLAYED BY THE SERVICE OR CHANGES TO CONTENT MADE BY YOU. MENTALBOSS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PERFORMANCE OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF MENTALBOSS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MENTALBOSS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO MENTALBOSS FOR THE SERVICE IN THE 365 DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THAT MENTALBOSS RECEIVES NOTICE OF A CLAIM IN WRITING FROM YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
14. No Rights Granted; Non-Assignability
These Terms do not constitute a grant or an intention or commitment to grant any right, title, or interest in the Service or MentalBoss’s trade secrets to You. You may not sell or transfer any portion of the Service to any third party. You shall not identify the Service as coming from any source other than MentalBoss. These Terms are exclusive and personal to You. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer any rights or obligations under these Terms.
15. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Choice of Law. Regardless of the place of execution, delivery, performance or any other aspect of these Terms, these Terms and all of the rights of the parties under these Terms shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in accordance with the procedural and substantive law of the State of Indiana, United States of America, to the exclusion of any conflicts or choice of law rule or principle that might otherwise refer construction or interpretation of these Terms to the substantive law of another jurisdiction.
- Jurisdiction. You consent to personal jurisdiction in any of the state courts sitting in Hamilton County, Indiana, United States of America, and agree that any suit arising under these Terms shall exclusively be commenced and maintained in such courts.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold MentalBoss and (as applicable) its related entities, affiliates, and MentalBoss’s and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special, and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Attorney Fees and Expenses. In a dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, MentalBoss shall have the right to collect reasonable attorney fees and costs and necessary expenditures from You.
- Severability. If a court finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
- Effect of Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in these Terms shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
16. Suggestions and Feedback
MentalBoss welcomes feedback or inquiries about the Service. If You elect to provide any feedback or comments of any nature to MentalBoss, all feedback and comments shall be the sole and exclusive property of MentalBoss, and MentalBoss shall have the right to use such feedback in any manner and for any purpose in its exclusive discretion without remuneration, compensation, or attribution to you. MentalBoss is under no obligation, however, to use such feedback.
17. Refund Policy
You can cancel your account at any point in time from your organization page, or by sending an email to support@MentalBoss.com with the subject line, "Cancel". We would be glad to provide further instructions at that time on how to cancel your account if needed. There will be no refunds given except for specific situations where our support team deems it necessary.
18. Legal Notice
MentalBoss may modify these Terms or any additional terms, and such modification shall be effective and binding on You upon notice by MentalBoss via email to the email account provided by You upon registration for the Service. If you do not agree to any modification of these Terms, you should discontinue your use of the Service.
Communications made through the MentalBoss’s website or any email or contact links provided thereon shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to MentalBoss or any of its officers, employees, agents, or representatives, such as where notice to MentalBoss is required by contract, or any federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
You may provide notice to MentalBoss at:
Netsoft Holdings, LLC.
19. Minimum Age of Users
All Users of MentalBoss’s Service must be at least 18 years of age and older than the age of legal majority in Your jurisdiction (if it is over 18). By using the Service you promise that you are over 18 years of age and are a competent legal adult in Your jurisdiction.